|Size:||533mm x 711mm|
|Maker:||The Magic Puzzle Company|
Discover the unexpected fate of the denizens of this bright paradise.
- We commissioned incredible, original art from independent artists, designed from the very beginning to be used in a jigsaw puzzle
- We designed a surprise ending using techniques from optical illusions and magic that adds an extra experience to the end of the puzzle
- Each puzzle has over 50 easter eggs to find as you solve (and they come with a guide to help)
- Each puzzle is 28" x 21", and has 1000 pieces. That's about 4% larger than the normal size of a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
- We imported the highest-quality puzzle cardboard in the world (1.9mm Eska "blue" stock) from the Netherlands and invented some new printing techniques so the pieces snap together and stay snapped
- These puzzles have been extensively playtested to make the experience as smooth and engaging as possible from the moment you open the box to the moment you place the last piece of the last segment
- When you're done with the puzzle, everything can be reset and all of the secret compartments close back up with velcro so you can share the puzzle with a friend or solve it again later.
- No puzzle dust!!
The concept for this game is amazing with high quality cutting of pieces and excellent art. The surprise at the end is totally unexpected and very cool. There are Where's Wally elements to it as well. Definitely keen to try out the other 2 puzzles available in season 1.
We’ve done one of the three Magic Puzzles so far (The Sunny City), and it was really really nice. Lovely artwork, nice little surprises, clever next-level design, challenging to do and an amazing surprise at the end.
Definitely never done a puzzle like it..! 100% reset-able, for doing it again or passing it on.
Nicely produced too. Good pieces, eco-friendly paper bags inside.
If you like Wasgijs, and are looking for something a bit different, these are 100% for you!