|Players:||2 - 4 players|
|Time:||20 - 90 minutes|
"Hold on to your butts!" And face off in the ultimate battle of epic proportions.
In the Funkoverse Strategy Game, you combine your favorite characters and go head-to-head in exciting game scenarios.
Each turn, you select one of your characters and perform two actions. Each character has access to basic actions like moving and challenges as well as several unique abilities that may be performed only by spending ability tokens. Funkoverse uses an innovative "cooldown" system—the more powerful the ability, the longer it will take for the ability token to become available again—so players have to spend their ability tokens wisely. Each character in Funkoverse is unique, so players are encouraged to try out different combinations of characters and items in order to discover their favorite synergies and powerful strategies for the different game scenarios.
Funkoverse Strategy Game: Jurassic Park #JP100 is a standalone game that features:
- Unique playable characters, including Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, Ray Arnold, and Raptor from the movie Jurassic Park
- Memorable locations to explore, including the Visitor Center and the Raptor Paddock
- Items to enhance to your team, including Raptor Claw and Goggles
- Ray Arnold as a Pop! figure for the first time ever
- Amber Points, some with Mosquitos (because dino-DNA is hard to find!)
- The ability to combine these figures with other Funkoverse titles to create the team of your dreams